Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mool En' I' Olin Naur Forum Index -> Poems/Songs/Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thandelwe

re: Possible story stuff... (With pics.)

Fondling around in Skyrim...get a new mod that really makes dudes look better (even added some more hairstyles). I screw around using a console command to change how my dude looks...after cooing over one hairstyle, something went: o.o I could write some stuff like in First Age or somethin' using these as like reference pics!

I like doing games with mods, most the time...so, I have a bunch of mods that one: Make dudes (especially elves) look a lot better, I have a mod that adds some Lotr themed armor/weapons (Noldor content pack...which I would be using the weapons more, but armor can be questionable...), me cheating in other stuff for certain objects because I am lazy and don't like a lot of challenge :p I completed the main quest line (have both DLC packs) so...not much else for me to do except maybe cause extreme havoc in the keeps...

So, maybe this can give some more deeper insight on what was going on with Thandelwe and Hyandalirin during the first age...I'd be making other saves for other characters who'd be present. I can't help that they'll keep looking like derp and all, but what can I do? Maybe certain things when it comes to outfits could be something to help make what I want to try and impress easier... (I.E the daedra gloves have the pointed nails that I imagine sort of Hyand would have with his clawed stuff...) I'd be fricking cheating big time with this stuff for one: Staying alive on characters. Two: for outfits... Three: because I can't do any other combat except my bow, my sword, and my healing spell. To mention too...there's a console command that will keep me alive...maybe I can find a mod then spawn in a bunch of orcs. (Can i mention as well that I would pay this company to do a Silmarillion open world game?)

First...Hyand is my main toon in Skyrim with his alias Mirmahecil...I intend to add Thandelwe in here...and possibly depending on the time zone I'll add Hyand's wife prior before they got close together and all. I can't help the extra UI and other crap on the screen...so ignore it. But, nice thing about it is I can alter outfits when I am in free camera mode :P

What I have in mind, basically, is just putting certain pictures at different points in my writing, while I fill in with text...or I can go edit the pictures and put the text there. But may result in reuse of screenshots, a lot of pictures...

This might end up turning into like flashbacks after Hyand has gone to Mandos...i appreciate thoughts on this.

P.S I figured out why the screenshots on this are small...i have skyrim playing in windowed mode...I need to consider making it fullscreen when I take these...

lazycat1984

re: Possible story stuff... (With pics.)

if only there was an open Silmarillion MMO...

Thandelwe

re: What I do

A funny thing came up some while ago...I shared some adventures in Skyrim with Velsirien, ended up getting into a conversation about cross universe Hyand because...well, my Skyrim toon is one of the many cross universe versions of him. :P Anyway...it ended up turning up that we have Middle-Earth mindset in Tamriel (skyrim) setting: Which ends up making a massive nightmare for Hyand because he doesn't know squat about everything , lol (and since he's a wood-elf here Vel made fun saying that's revenge.)

I don't intend to make these 'comics' often. This one in particular seemed to fit though with how everything was set up where people were and all...:

Spoilers:

hehe. The actual story is: I found a way to cure boredom in Skyrim after completing quite a bit of stuff. Basically, you go to a keep you don't like (I was neutral for a majority, but then I was forced to pick a side because of the main quest (I had another quest blocking it so...), and if you have werewolf blood, RP on the side that your condition is worsenign and you go crazy at random moments xD You slap the guards and eat them to have more time as a werewolf, then go inside and slap the non killable npcs in such a way that they go flying; ragdolls. And, after the time is up, you can keep fighting to gain up your sword (if you use that, or magic), and build up your armor skill.

What happened here is I've done this many times over...this scene, I went ahead and tried to give my hand at dual blades again (now that I have better armor). Once I leveled up I went: Oki bye. Then got the heck out of there (though there's literally NO guards in the place...they take forever to respawn.)

Thandelwe

re: The One Thing Wrong With Skyrim...

(spoilers, kind of...I was too tired to really edit the pictures, so the text below is me being a dope.)

Now, you can get all the things from the Steam Workshop (or...if you know how to delve through files, through Nexus) to make Skyrim much better, along with using console commands to cheat in things because you are too lazy to get them, want something because it looks nice... 

"HEY! You, person with the 'Nightingale_Armor' stuff...it's Middle-Earth enough, give me it! I don't want to go say hi to the Deadra person though, I've already been scared by one. ._. *cheats in all the things...and with special armor perks, and mods that alter the enchants of said armor, I am invincible and epic looking elf-ME-sort-of-armor*

Because you get a mod that makes player and character models MUCH better...

"*player in the background* Oh my lovely elf you look much more fab!"

"*multi-cross universe toon poses*"

Sure, the views are nice...not to mention the cool things that can happen at night (and having odd lighting because graphics need to be lowered so much or else BLUE SCREEN). The oddness of some of the people, especially after one of the guards just said: "What do you want, Wood-elf?", then you use a mod that lets you ragdoll...in this case, ragdoll to my death soon after this.

In addition to ragdolling in one of the main quest line zones...

"*elf says strange stuff, then screams while face in the floor* WHERE WHAT HAPPENED AM I?!"

"*Greybeard stands there appearing all shady* You've been kidnapped to another world."

In addition, to having one of the DLC packs...you can make something about being a wolf in the first world an actual thing in the second world...killing guards in places you don't like, flinging non-killable npcs into the air, going around saying: "I have a condition...I get random moments where I need to beat the crap out of everyone. ._."

"*transformed elf sits on bed many times while waiting literally an hour to change back...prior to knowing how hitting the T button and waiting makes it go faster.* Arf."

"*companion dude looks up* Dis is ma fwiend."

You can even craft Elrond's Armor for pete's sake!!! And why don't you have enough materials to craft ALL the armor -.- Not that it is better than the crap I have now... (save the fact that the hood here is not a part of the armor set (Bosmer pack), but looks cool...as well as the cape being part of the same Noldor Content Pack.) I am sure Elrond can't use his Ring to go beyond the confines of Ea to scream at me for using his wardrobe.

But one thing that needs to be clear...something is not right. Yes, while standing there looking all beautiful with a hood that is quite similar to one that can be crafted in Lotro, somehow having a really good resemblance to Ben Barnes without much intent. What's wrong? Well, the over taxing on my laptop sometimes is annoying...random blue screens for HOW DARE I CLICK ON SOMETHING...Maybe sometimes with things being invisible in my inventory...No, the real problem is...The one thing that no one it seems is able to really fix or DO...

Is that there are NO hair mods for dudes that LOOK GOOD ENOUGH (well, there are a couple hairs with this...) OR EASY ACCESSIBLE FACE REMODELS, AND THE ONES THAT DO EXIST MAKE YA LOOK LIKE A CRAZY!!! DON'T TAKE OFF THE HOODS OR MASKS. Hoods are friends, not food.

Thandelwe

re: Modding Is Hard

I was not aware that making a simple mod that lets you make a custom follower was THAT difficult...sad thing is that the tutorials and necessary equipment (and me not having any knowledge on game programming) are outdated :( Oh well, but...

There's stuff still that can fill in the hole. Yes, I changed my lovely's face again after getting some mods (and an extension that allows more customization for the face). Behold the most non-lore friendly elf in all of Skyrim! Plus...I learned how to drag stuff on the floor.

And when I go inside a house...all the guards come in too, then...

I GOT PUPPIES TOO, after getting a mod that lets you have more than two followers.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mool En' I' Olin Naur Forum Index -> Poems/Songs/Stories All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: